We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi to Ugunja, Siaya county

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cadiz, Spain
Taxi to Ugunja, Siaya county

Can someone be knowing a reputable registerd taxi that can take me from JKIA to Ugunja, Siaya at good deal, should be able to manage luggage plus 4people.

5 replies to this topic
1. Re: Taxi to Ugunja, Siaya county

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:21 am, November 29, 2014

Glasgow, United...
2. Re: Taxi to Ugunja, Siaya county

if you can get the office or people at your destination point in unguja to recommend the transport and possible best rates for this journey that would be easier and cheaper,

otherwise, there are special offer flights from nairobi to kisumu depending on your dates, and then complete the journey by taxi or by bus to unguja, fly540 has special offers of kes 5,540pp ($70 / £40) one way,

easy coach suggest 9 hour trip @kes 1,450pp but may be you will need to connect from siaya to unguja in another bus or taxi,

Edited: 7:40 am, July 07, 2014
Glasgow, United...
3. Re: Taxi to Ugunja, Siaya county

www.rome2rio.com/s/Nairobi/Kisumu

Oklahoma City...
4. Re: Taxi to Ugunja, Siaya county

I hope this isn't too late but you are better of hiring a car and driving it yourself. The roads are better than average and the directions easy to follow.

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
5. Re: Taxi to Ugunja, Siaya county

Sorry, Freyie, I wouldn't advise them to hire a car and drive themselves unless they are very used to the standard of driving on our roads. It is also a long drive!

Koduor. I am sending you a Private Message with information about James Mwongera who has brought a number of our visitors from Nairobi to Western Kenya. He has good cars and is very reliable. Hiring him will be chepaer than flying to Kisumu and then a taxi to Ugunja from Kisumu Airport.

Reply to: Taxi to Ugunja, Siaya county
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted