We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Join Us on 12 days safari tour in kenya

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tel Aviv, Israel
Join Us on 12 days safari tour in kenya

hello!

me and my wife wiil be in kenya at Sept 18th for a safari tour.

we are looking for a couple to join us to lower the costs and to meet new people.

we have some offeres from some agencies for about 200-230 dollars per person per night.

please contact me if it intrests you!

thank you!

4 replies to this topic
Nairobi, Kenya
1. Re: Join Us on 12 days safari tour in kenya

Thank you so much for your kind request to other tourists to join you on this, actually, it is very true, for you to make your trip nice and lower the transport cost, you need to join with others, because minimum number in group joining is 4 people in one tour van. Again if you wan to make your vacation in Kenya memorable, the best way is to meet with other tourists from different continent and country, so that you can share the ideals and experience together, to leave that country with good memories. I wish you the very best, actually with the price package given, the price can lower if group joining staying in the Lodge, but if camping safaris, this is enough to take 2 people only private.With group joining the package can come down up to US$200 Per person per day. depending with the lodge star and availability also. Ancient wild safaris is so familiar with this kind if packages and the routing as well. all the best.

New York City, New...
2. Re: Join Us on 12 days safari tour in kenya

for how many days and is the price all included??

Nairobi, Kenya
3. Re: Join Us on 12 days safari tour in kenya

Tony,

Hello!

Try contact few tour operators who are offering group safaris from Nairobi, www.maasaitrailseastafrica.com

www.bigtimesafaris.com etc etc

Tel Aviv, Israel
4. Re: Join Us on 12 days safari tour in kenya

Hi Tony i will go for 12 days tour and the price is all included.

Reply to: Join Us on 12 days safari tour in kenya
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted