We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre Booking a Reliable Taxi....

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Pre Booking a Reliable Taxi....

Hi All,

Trying to sift through the various Taxi companies that are available. Has any one booked with Nairobi Airport Transfer & Tours there Web site seems informative but are they reliable? Or any other Companies that people have been happy with? I would like to pre book my Journey from the International Airport to a Karen Guest House and also, on a different day, of course, Wilson Airport to International Airport.

Thanks

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 153
1. Re: Pre Booking a Reliable Taxi....

Amber, when you arrive after clearing Customs at Nairobi airport, there is a taxi desk where you can book ad pay for your taxi. This is reliable and hassle free. That way you don't need to pre-book.

Wilson airport has loads of cabs that can take you to JKIA.

2. Re: Pre Booking a Reliable Taxi....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:22 am, May 06, 2014
london
Destination Expert
for Zambia
3. Re: Pre Booking a Reliable Taxi....

If you mean these people-

http://www.nairobiairporttransfers.com/

then yes, I've used them several times now for transfers from NBO to Wilson. They've always been there waiting for me with a board with my name on, no problem.

Australia
4. Re: Pre Booking a Reliable Taxi....

Thank you all for the advice.

Yes, Stokeygirl that is the correct link. Thank you

Nairobi, Kenya
5. Re: Pre Booking a Reliable Taxi....

Pre booking with a reliable company is convenient, assuring you that you will be picked up on time. You also avoid the last minute bargaining at the airport. Again, it has to be through a reliable company otherwise booking a taxi at the airport is another option that can work as well.

6. Re: Pre Booking a Reliable Taxi....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 05, 2015