We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nairobi airports

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
France
Nairobi airports

Can anyone help me please?

i arrive to Jobo Kenyatta and have another flight from Wilson the same day. should i get a taxi; how much would it cost and how far are they from eachother?

Nairobi
1. Re: Nairobi airports

Hi,

The distance between the two Airports is about 18km. it takes about 20 minutes during non rush hours.

It will cost you not more than US $ 20.

Karibu Kenya.

Efram

www.globe-hotels.com

Nairobi
2. Re: Nairobi airports

Hi,

The distance between the two Airports is about 18km. it takes about 20 minutes during non rush hours.

It will cost you not more than US $ 20.

Karibu Kenya.

Efram

www.globe-hotels.com

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
3. Re: Nairobi airports

Jomo Kenyatta is a big International Airport. Wilson is much smaller. As you have been told, they are not far apart, but you need to watch the rush hour traffic. I'd not expect you to pay more than Ksh 1500/-.

At Wilson, you need to know the name of the Airline because they have different departure places.

Hope this helps.

4. Re: Nairobi airports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, August 20, 2009