We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wildebeest safaris

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
5 posts
Wildebeest safaris

We have a quote we like for a Rwanda, 4 day gorilla and Lake Kivi trip from Wildebeest safaris - Noah Kuti. Has anyone used this company? We'd like to hear how it went - pick up, accomodation and whether we can feel Ok about paying a deposit. Grateful for any tips

21 replies to this topic
Vienna, Austria
1 post
11. Re: Wildebeest safaris

Hi, I used this company and was very satisfied. Noah Kuti is very committed. The organised accomodation was always very nice. Compared to other offers, the prices are reasonable - especially given the option to have your private guide and tours. All guides were okay, one was particularly dedicated and a very good company. From my experience, I believe you will have a good time when traveling with Wildebeest Safaris.

Seoul, South Korea
1 post
12. Re: Wildebeest safaris

I am Alex Park in South Korea and did kenya and tanzania tour with Wildebeest safaris.

They oranised my trip before I went to Kenya and I bank transffered from Korea.

I really enjoyed travelling there. Well organized program, proffessional guide, good selection of accomodation, Vehicles etc.

I would be happy to recommend Wildebeest safaris.

Also I would do anther tour with them in the future.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,415 posts
41 reviews
13. Re: Wildebeest safaris

All fake replies i am afraid.

All have 1 post on TA to big up the company.

Tartu, Estonia
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
14. Re: Wildebeest safaris

We had safari with Wildebeest safaris company in Kenya and Tansania for 12 days in February 2012. We visitid Samburu, Ol Pajeta Conservancy, Mont Kenia, Lake Naivasha, lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Lake Maniara Natural Parks. Moist nights we spent in campings and slept in tents. Everithing was going well and sleeping in tents was very interesting experience. For 2 nights wi booked lodge for, because we didnt know wich conditions are in camps. But camps weri good, there was hot water fof shower and we had very good cook, who prepared us delicious food. Our driver/giude in Kenia was Dennis and in Tansania was Mike. They both are very experienced drivers and we met there all big five plus meny other animals and birds. Mike is fanatic ja can find you almoust every animal you want to see. Hi is expert of Tansania animals and birds and can you find what ever you want. We are happy, that used just Wildebeest Safaris, as everythig was perfect. Big hag them for this trip.

Anne and Aita from Estonia

Moscow, Russia
1 post
1 review
15. Re: Wildebeest safaris

Excellent safari in Kenya & Tanzania.

We did 11-days Nakuru/Naivasha/Masai Mara /Serengeti/Ngorongoro/Manyara/Tarangire/Amboseli tour with Wildebeest safaris this July. This safari was our first, and it exceeded all our expectations. Noah Kuti and his team did a great job. We loved every aspect of our tour. Everything was very well organized. The accommodation was selected wisely to cover variety of lodges, resorts and tented camps in both central (and crowded with fellow tourists) and more remote (quiet and exclusive) parts of the parks. We liked the diversity. And I just need to tell you about our guides. They were amazing. Especially our guide in Kenya Ronnie, very knowledgeable and sharing our passion for photography. We saw the Big 5 in first three days with him, numerous spotting of rhinos, cats hunting, kills, cats with cubs, etc. I have some 5000 photos from the trip. Thanks guys! I would definitely recommend the Wildebeest Safaris Ltd to everyone who is looking for an excellent safari experience.

And of course the parks themselves were so beautiful. Exceptional scenic beauty and wildlife in abundance. We would love to come back someday!

Edited: 6:48 am, October 18, 2014
2 posts
16. Re: Wildebeest safaris

We did the 14 day Kenya (Lake Baringo/Bogoria/Nakuru/Naivasha/Maasai Mara) / Tanzania (Serengeti / Ngorongoro Crater / Tarangire / Lake Manyara / Amboseli / Kilimanjaro) tour last August to September, ending with a 1 week tour of Zambia (Victoria Falls) and Cape Town, South Africa, which Wildebeest Safaris also arranged. Going on a safari was a very singular experience and unlike any trip we've ever done so far. We were very happy to have booked with Wildebeest Safaris. Noah, the proprietor, was very easy to talk to and, while planning for the trip, I had to make several changes in the itinerary and hotel bookings in consideration of the time and the chance to visit all the places in our very long list. Noah was very flexible and he made all the changes without complaint. We also booked very late and made the final bookings just a few days before our trip, but Noah was able to arrange everything adequately. Our focus on this trip was to be the Great Migration of wildebeest, and we weren't disappointed. Our guides took us to all the best places with the highest chances of witnessing this phenomenon. Our guides were Dennis and Hamza, both very friendly and easy to get along with, and very patient in answering all our questions about the animals and ecosystem in all the parks we visited. We were also very pleased with the accommodations, as they booked us in the best hotels suited to our budget. We were also able to spot all the Big 5, with the help of our very experienced tour guides.

2 posts
17. Re: Wildebeest safaris

We did the 14-day Kenya / Tanzania tour (Lake Baringo/Bogoria / Naivasha / Nakuru / Maasai Mara - Serengeti / Ngorongoro Crater / Tarangire / Manyara / Amboseli / Kilimanjaro), then ending with a 1 week tour of Victoria Falls in Zambia and Cape Town in South Africa. Going on a safari was a very singular experience and unlike any trip we've ever done so far. We were very happy to have booked with Wildebeest Safaris. Noah, the proprietor, was very easy to talk to and, while planning for the trip, I had to make several changes in the itinerary and hotel bookings in consideration of the time and the chance to visit all the places in our very long list. Noah was very flexible and he made all the changes without complaint. We also booked quite late and made the final bookings just days before our trip, but Noah was able to arrange everything adequately. Our focus on this trip was to be the Great Migration of wildebeest, and we weren't disappointed. Our guides took us to all the best places with the highest chances of witnessing this phenomenon. Our guides were Dennis and Hamza, both very friendly and easy to get along with, and very patient in answering all our questions about the animals and ecosystem in all the parks we visited. We were also very pleased with the accommodations, as they booked us in the best hotels suited to our budget. We were also able to spot all the Big 5, with the help of our very experienced tour guides.

Bella Vista...
1 post
18. Re: Wildebeest safaris

Hi!

In order to find a word to define our Kenya & Tanzania expierence, i think it is extraordinary!!!!

Because it includes de places selected we visited, the crew of Wildebeest Safaris, the food, the lodges, crews on lodges, the season on parks, the trucks.... you now, everything was perfect!!!!!

But i point the Wildebeest Safaris crew in a special place. Both Peter (in Kenya) and Hamza (in Tanzanya) were very good men!!!!

They were at all time resolving every thing necesary to enjoy the safari. We´ve felt so glad because that and all efforts to this.

The lodges selected were very good, and prices corrects. Both Kenya and Tanzanya people is so friendly so we´ve been very comfortable. And food and beverage was excellent.

I would like to repeat the experience!!!!

Thank you very much!!

King Regards,

Melchor & Cecilia Hereu (Argentina)

----****------

Hola!!!!

Muchísimas gracias por toda la atención que nos han brindado en nuestro safari por las tierras de Kenia y Tanzania. Todo estuvo mejor de lo esperado. Excelente la atención de los guías (Peter y Hamza), siempre bien dispuestos a todo lo que necesitábamos, con mucha cordialidad y calidez.

Excelente la selección de los lodges que estaban incluidos, no solo desde lo confortable de cada uno, sino que también eran muy buena la atención en cada uno de ellos, al mismo tiempo que los servicios de restaurantes brindados.

Las camionetas Land Cruiser se comportaron muy bien, acorde lo esperado.

Me resultó impecable la elección de los parques visitados, que fueron increíbles, por su belleza geográfica, las formaciones boscosas y la cantidad de animales, que hacían fácil llevarse buenas fotografías y filmaciones. Pude ver todos los animales, a excepción de serpientes (MEJOR!!!). AJAJAJAJJA

Muchísimas gracias nuevamente Noah, y espero podamos tener la dicha de volver otra vez a estas tierras!!!!

Cordialmente,

Melchor y Cecilia Hereu (Argentina)

nyc
Level Contributor
14,081 posts
19. Re: Wildebeest safaris

Amazing... lots of OPW (one post wonders).

Best you get references direct from the outfitter, along with phone #s so you can speak with the travelers directly.

Verona, Italy
1 post
2 reviews
20. Re: Wildebeest safaris

Dear 4sandi,

All contacts are available upon request by any traveler.

Regards,

Hamza- Travel Guide, Wildebeest Safaris LTD

Reply to: Wildebeest safaris
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted