We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wildebeest safaris

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Wildebeest safaris

We have a quote we like for a Rwanda, 4 day gorilla and Lake Kivi trip from Wildebeest safaris - Noah Kuti. Has anyone used this company? We'd like to hear how it went - pick up, accomodation and whether we can feel Ok about paying a deposit. Grateful for any tips

19 replies to this topic
Almaty, Kazakhstan
1. Re: Wildebeest safaris

We used Wildebeest Safaris in 2009 to arrange our trip to Kenya and Tanzania - for climbing Mount Kilimanjaro and safari in Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro and Serengeti Parks. Noah Kuti met us in Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, waited for us while we did vaccination against yellow fever on arrival directly in the airport, and transferred us to Arusha, where we spent one night in hotel before climbing kilimanjaro. He arranged our accommodation and provided us with guides both for Kilimanjaro and safari. Everything was ok. We recommended Wildebeest Safaris to our friends and can recommend it to you. Have a good trip to Rwanda and say hello to gorillas!

New Delhi, India
2. Re: Wildebeest safaris

We got a package from Wildebeest for our wildlife safari in Kenya. They were cordial and arranged good places for stay in all the 3 locations - Ambosali, Lake Nukuru and Masai Mara. They provide personal safari which is better than group safari. We had a great time.

Turin, Italy
3. Re: Wildebeest safaris

We did the honeymoon in Kenya and Tanzania in 2011 and we chose Wildebeest Safaris contacting them directly via their website. They were always polite, careful and very professional. We slightly changed the program twice during the trip and Noah, the owner, always proved helpful.

I know they organize tours in Rwanda and for sure, when we will return to Africa to visit Rwanda, we will rely again on Wildebeest Safaris.

You can truly feel ok with them. Have a good time!

Luca (from Italy)

Novazzano, Ticino...
reviews: 27
4. Re: Wildebeest safaris

Hi I used this company for my safari in Tanzania (family of 3 people). Organization, support and assistance very good. We were very satisfied of Wildebeest Safary. The guide/driver was competent, professional and helpful . He knew everything you asked an thanks to him we watched a lot of animals (the big five included). The lodges chosen were comfortable and amazing, inside the nature. We had great time.

I fully rely on Wildebeest Safary and have a good trip

Monica (from Switzerland)

Virginia
reviews: 4
5. Re: Wildebeest safaris

I didn't do one of their safaris but I stayed at their lodge outside of Nairobi and spoke to a lot of people who had used them for their safaris. Everyone was really satisfied. The lodge was so nice--a really pleasant experience.

Bogota, Colombia
6. Re: Wildebeest safaris

Hello

Back in 2011 I went to Tanzania and Kenya using wildebeest Safari's services.

I was travelling from South America and such distance was never an issue

Friendly, value for money and highly recommended along the 12 day tour

Enjoy your travel with noah !!

Cheers, Santiago (Colombia)

Salzweg, Germany
7. Re: Wildebeest safaris

Hi, I've organized 4 safaris with Wildebeest, one in Tanzania, one in Kenya, one in Tanzania and Kenya and one in Kenya and Uganda. Noah is a great guy, whenever we had small issues I could reach him on the phone - anytime. He managed to obtain us a special off road permit to Lake Nakuru and Maasai Mara, which made a huge difference for our group of wildlife photographers. We always had great drivers, the accommodations were as agreed, so I recommend him and his company. Enjoy your safari!

Belo Horizonte, MG
8. Re: Wildebeest safaris

When we imagine traveling to Kenya would not imagine that something so wonderful. Much of this unforgettable experience is due to the extraordinary service we had with Wildebeest Safaris. The entire team, including Mr. Noah and Mr. Mike (our guide) are incredibly and experienced providing support extremely high quality, personalized and friendly. We can never forget what they experienced. Wildbeest thank you! You guys are the best. Undoubtedly recommend this company.

Chagas, Anderson - Belo Horizonte - Brazil

Belo Horizonte, MG
9. Re: Wildebeest safaris

We use the services of Wildebeest in 2011 on a trip to Kenya in the regions: Samburu, Lake Naivsaha, Nanyuki, Mount Kenya, Sweet Water and Masai Mara. We had an incredible experience. Wildebeest time gave us an indescribable attention and support. They were exceptionally attentive care of every detail to make our stay enjoyable, safe and special trip. Mr Noah was absolutely available and helpful. Recommend with enthusiasm of the Wildebeest services and landscapes of Kenya are memorable. Silvio (Brazil)

Wellington, New...
reviews: 18
10. Re: Wildebeest safaris

Hi

My husband and I did a 14 day safari with wildebeest, we had an excellent experience with them, everything was well organised, accommodation was great everywhere we stayed. Our drivers, one on Kenya and one in Tanzania were very safe on the roads, the vehicles were in good condition. They were fun to be with too and provided lots of interesting info, were good at animal spotting and had good local knowledge.

We organised our trip through Noah Kuti, he was very professional in dealing with us. We paid our trip costs directly to the Wildebeest account as requested by international transfer and there was no problem at all.

We would definitely do another tour with Wildebeest and have no hesitation recommending them.

Louise Mulligan

New Zealand

Reply to: Wildebeest safaris
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted