We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where does the Modern Coach stops at Nairobi?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 2
Where does the Modern Coach stops at Nairobi?

Hi all,

I shall be traveling from Kampala, Uganda to Nairobi by Modern Coach. Can anyone tell where Modern coach stops at Nairobi? Also, how to go easily from the bus stand to my hotel Nomad Palace Nairobi which is in General Wairungi Street.

Thanks.

5 replies to this topic
Nairobi, Kenya
1. Re: Where does the Modern Coach stops at Nairobi?

The bus will drop you at river road and the best way to go to the hotel is by taxi and you can get them just around but be very carefull

Nairobi
reviews: 14
2. Re: Where does the Modern Coach stops at Nairobi?

Their offices are at an area referred as TEA ROOM between River Road and Kirinyaga Road.That is where they normally stop or end their journey.I would advice you take a taxi after arrival to your hotel no matter what.

3. Re: Where does the Modern Coach stops at Nairobi?

HI,

Thanks for your reply. Is there any way to find out a safe taxi? Also, any idea about the taxi price from River road to General Waruingi Street (Nomad Palace Hotel)?

thanks

Edited: 3:13 am, February 08, 2014
Nairobi
4. Re: Where does the Modern Coach stops at Nairobi?

Modern Coach Terminus in Nairobi is well downtown. A pretty seedy location. Be careful around that area. Having said that, the Nomad Hotel is in an equally of the beat location.

Mount Kenya...
5. Re: Where does the Modern Coach stops at Nairobi?

At river road.!!

Reply to: Where does the Modern Coach stops at Nairobi?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted