We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nairobi sightseeing

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
nairobi sightseeing

Can someone recommend a guide or a tour company that would take me to the Sheldrick centre?

I would also be interested in a sight seeing tour of the city of Nairobi and/or a visit to the Giraffe Centre.

4 replies to this topic
Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 23
1. Re: nairobi sightseeing

Hi Wendy,

I haven't been yet, but two I am considering who seem to get good recommendations here on TA are Simon at Dawn in Africa Safaris and Kennedy at Waymark Safaris.

Minneapolis...
reviews: 98
2. Re: nairobi sightseeing

A guide is really not necessary for the Sheldrick I believe you are only allowed to visit during the 11 - 12 feeding unless you are "fostering" a baby - then you can do the evening visit. We got a taxi driver who took us there and waited,

We did not hire a guide during our time in Nairobi, but we did use Waymark to help with our train and bus arrangements for our Mombasa trip and they were very good - quick and thorough replies. They are our Tanzanian Safari Operator "go-to" in Nairobi,,,

that reminds me... I'll post a note about our Sheldrick visit...

3. Re: nairobi sightseeing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:26 am, May 06, 2014

4. Re: nairobi sightseeing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:31 am, August 07, 2014

Reply to: nairobi sightseeing
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted