We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place for a solo having dinner in Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dearborn, Michigan
reviews: 113
Best place for a solo having dinner in Nairobi

Can't wait till I set foot in Kenya later this year. Looking for a suggestion for dinner in Nairobi. I am traveling alone, but have a driver the entire day. I plan on going to the elephant orphanage in the evening to see my foster. I'd like to have dinner afterwards. Any suggestions? It will be my only dinner in Nairobi. Unfortunately, I'm not very adventurous when it come to trying new foods...no gator or ostrich or anything game for me. If I really like my driver, would it be improper to invite him to have dinner with me? I'm a senior, so just looking for company....

Thanks

Dearborn, Michigan
reviews: 113
11. Re: Best place for a solo having dinner in Nairobi

Sandi, not looking for anything special.., and would rather not spend a fortune... Just something very casual... Maybe a pizza. Would be good.. I'm not leaving for quite a while, so just looking for a few suggestions at this point, main consideration is that I will be solo..,

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 44
12. Re: Best place for a solo having dinner in Nairobi

I stayed at the EKA earlier this month (single female traveller) and found The Spur steakhouse at the EKA to be quite good.

13. Re: Best place for a solo having dinner in Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 27, 2015