We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JKA Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Staffordshire
reviews: 2
JKA Nairobi

Hi,

What is the airport situation like now regarding arrivals etc. Will be arriving at Nairobi then going on to Mombasa. Do you still go out after collecting baggage and then across the car park to Internal departure?

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 52
1. Re: JKA Nairobi

Hi L,

I haven't heard that the new terminal is finished and I'm sure there would have been a huge fanfare if it was, so Arrivals are still in the temporary hall in the multi-storey car park so you will collect your bags and come out but I think you sort of go round the car park to your right, rather than cross it, to Domestic. Have a look at this map I did back after the fire. The multi-storey and Domestic terminals are marked on it

http://goo.gl/maps/tMV4j

Karibu tena!

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 153
2. Re: JKA Nairobi

When you exit the temporary arrivals hall, cross the road at the zebra crossing heading towards the car park. As soon as you cross the road, turn left and walk towards the building on your right which is Domestic Departures. About 120 meters away.

If people offer to help you, politely decline.

Staffordshire
reviews: 2
3. Re: JKA Nairobi

Asante sana both,

Got another 2 months before I travel so will look on here every couple of weeks to see if any change.

Edited: 4:09 am, January 11, 2014
Fordingbridge...
reviews: 160
4. Re: JKA Nairobi

Doff or anyone, what's the quickest way from domestic to BA check in on Sunday evening?

5. Re: JKA Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 13, 2015