We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tours

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
tours

When I arrive in Nairobi will I be able to book a tour of the city and a trip to the Sheldrick Wildlife Centre with the concierge at the Intercontinental or can someone recommend a tour company or guide?

4 replies to this topic
Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 4
1. Re: tours

TorontoWendy,

Its possible to book a tour after your arrival in Nairobi and while at the hotel, however not all hotels offer such services. Again am not sure if the Concierge from Intercontinental will be able to assist. While at Nairobi you can easily visit companies arranging such tours. You can try email Rose on muthoniroz@gmail.com, or call her +254723202194 she has her office few metres from the Intercontinental and shes has a daily departure of day tour trips. She always uses her car to bring you to and from the office for you to book the tour which is again very safe for someone new with the city

2. Re: tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:56 am, January 15, 2014

Marseille, France
3. Re: tours

yes, you may be able to book your trip once in Nairobi but it is always good to know who you are traveling with in advance. my take will be e-safaris Kenya, they have an office at Hurlingam, just a few minutes drive there. Alternatively write to them directly at e-safaris.com . Day trips is their specialty and I am sure you will find their services useful.

Nice time.

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 3
4. Re: tours

There's no need of a Tour Operator nor services of concierge.

The Inter Cont is located in the town itself. Simply pick up a Guide Map of the town centre & wander around yourself. It's NOT safe to walk at night. BEWARE OF PICKPOCKETS.

To get to Sheldrick (in Karen), take a taxi from the hotel. Make most of the day by going to NBI Safari Walk/Orphanage (Langata) & Giraffe Centre (also in Karen).

Reply to: tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted