We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wonderful Trip by Adventure Panorama Safaris

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta
reviews: 2
Wonderful Trip by Adventure Panorama Safaris

Dear Adventure Panorama Safaris Team,

I take this chance on behalf of the entire family to thank you so much for making our holiday in Kenya and Tanzania among the most memorable times and achievements of our lives. The holiday quote was quite reasonably priced and as far as am concerned, my son considered Adventure Panorama safaris team to be the most responsive we dealt with in East africa.

We were happy to receive good attention and high levels of service by both your team and Tanzania partner colleagues. It was such a good suggestion to have booked with your company.

The meet and greet services at Kilimanjaro airport was great! Although the drive to Arusha hotel was rather a long one!

We were mostly impressed with the tailored tour that was out of the ordinary and it fitted in so well especially with the big five trail we were looking for. I saw somebody mentioned in one of your tripadvisor comments about a leopard, and was so happy to see the leopard too for the first time,. I actually moved so close to it although it was up in the tree. Very elusive indeed!!

Just as you promised, the landcruisers were accommodative and offered ample space to move around, equipped with beanbags for our large lenses and cooler box for water and Africa beer. Thank you too for the professional holiday guides. They gave us the most amazing animal sightings and getting us in great position for photography during our gamedrives.

Before we forget, Kindly pass along our sincere and warmest regards to Partrick and Clive in Tanzania. We really appreciated their professional help. To Catherine, linda, Joseph, Tom and Martin in Kenya, we honestly owe them a lot. They made the final leg of our trip so impressive. The campsites and food in Masai Mara, wonderful.

Kudos Adventure Panorama Safaris for the great adventure, you are truly panoramic!!

Asante.

1. Re: Wonderful Trip by Adventure Panorama Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 25, 2014