We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent car with driver from nairobi to nanyuki

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta, Indonesia
reviews: 276
Rent car with driver from nairobi to nanyuki

Is there any reccomendation where I could rent a mini bus, comfortable clean with working aircon?

Please advice.

thank you

SB

16 replies to this topic
Mombasa Kenya
11. Re: Rent car with driver from nairobi to nanyuki

There are many vans for hire in nairobi. options are you can hire the van and drive at a cost of not more than $100 per day and you put fuel depending on distance you want to cover or you can have a package all inclusive.

Edited: 7:16 am, October 25, 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
12. Re: Rent car with driver from nairobi to nanyuki

Hello Hamercop, can you share me any company that can do this? I contacted the kenya car rental, they have a good rates compare to many who send me messages through trip advisor, but they really late in replying messages. =(

I am confuse now.

Nairobi, Kenya
13. Re: Rent car with driver from nairobi to nanyuki

Kindly clarify if what you require is the mini van with 8/9 pax capacity or mini bus with approx 25 pax capacity.

Average rate of $100 per day vehicle and driver if using the mini van for a couple of days but higher for transfers only.

nairobi
14. Re: Rent car with driver from nairobi to nanyuki

Yes you can write to www.safarikenyacabs.com and they have a fleet of cars and drivers.

Jakarta, Indonesia
15. Re: Rent car with driver from nairobi to nanyuki

Thank you mkwetu. there are tons of private operator messaging me and offering 300 - 400 for mini van per day I know its too expensive, even in the NY, a super mercedes build up a day is only 200usd.

Nairobi, Kenya
16. Re: Rent car with driver from nairobi to nanyuki

Bongkeh am happy to help. Are you looking for drop off tranfers or to have the vehicle with you out in Nanyuki for a couple of days? With the info I should be able to give you more accurate estimates.

Reply to: Rent car with driver from nairobi to nanyuki
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted