We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking agents

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ledbury, United...
4 posts
booking agents

I want to book a flight to Nairobi flying with Emirates I have found the flight I want but want to know who are the safest booking agents as a lot of different ones have come up but I don't know who to choose , if I book with Emirates on their own site it is more Expensive !! .

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,335 posts
160 reviews
1. Re: booking agents

Have a look at websites such as Expedia, Skyscanner, or even Tripadvisor.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
14,082 posts
53 reviews
2. Re: booking agents

In addition to the ones mentioned by RWA, Opodo is also worth a look

(of course Tripadvisor used to be owned by Expedia until they spun it off as a separate company)

Ledbury, United...
4 posts
3. Re: booking agents

Thank you all

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
267 posts
303 reviews
4. Re: booking agents

I still have no idea why people book from agents for tickets. unless its too expensive that our credit card is way out of limit. So far I book through agents because of that. usually emirates website is cheaper, for business class sometimes its cheaper by 1k, and for economy is 50 -300 per ticket. just a thought :)

Ledbury, United...
4 posts
5. Re: booking agents

Tickets Direct from Emirates are more expensive, chearper through Skyscanner etc

Ledbury, United...
4 posts
6. Re: booking agents

Could anyone tell me what they think of Fly and Save

Thanks Mary

Arusha
Level Contributor
137 posts
7. Re: booking agents

Some Tour Operators in Africa have an Air Ticketing department.. they sometimes can get special prices too.. it is worth to check!

Moscow
Level Contributor
604 posts
25 reviews
8. Re: booking agents

I always find it useful to check ALL of Expedia, Cheaptickets, Skyscanner as well as the airline site itself (Emirates in this example). It's also good to have a look at the sites at around 09.00 Eastern Standard Time which seems to be the time when airlines dump their spare seats onto the discount booking sites.

9. Re: booking agents

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 05, 2015