We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

booking agents

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ledbury, United...
booking agents

I want to book a flight to Nairobi flying with Emirates I have found the flight I want but want to know who are the safest booking agents as a lot of different ones have come up but I don't know who to choose , if I book with Emirates on their own site it is more Expensive !! .

8 replies to this topic
Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 141
1. Re: booking agents

Have a look at websites such as Expedia, Skyscanner, or even Tripadvisor.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 45
2. Re: booking agents

In addition to the ones mentioned by RWA, Opodo is also worth a look

(of course Tripadvisor used to be owned by Expedia until they spun it off as a separate company)

Ledbury, United...
3. Re: booking agents

Thank you all

Jakarta, Indonesia
reviews: 262
4. Re: booking agents

I still have no idea why people book from agents for tickets. unless its too expensive that our credit card is way out of limit. So far I book through agents because of that. usually emirates website is cheaper, for business class sometimes its cheaper by 1k, and for economy is 50 -300 per ticket. just a thought :)

Ledbury, United...
5. Re: booking agents

Tickets Direct from Emirates are more expensive, chearper through Skyscanner etc

Ledbury, United...
6. Re: booking agents

Could anyone tell me what they think of Fly and Save

Thanks Mary

Arusha
7. Re: booking agents

Some Tour Operators in Africa have an Air Ticketing department.. they sometimes can get special prices too.. it is worth to check!

Moscow
reviews: 12
8. Re: booking agents

I always find it useful to check ALL of Expedia, Cheaptickets, Skyscanner as well as the airline site itself (Emirates in this example). It's also good to have a look at the sites at around 09.00 Eastern Standard Time which seems to be the time when airlines dump their spare seats onto the discount booking sites.

Reply to: booking agents
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted