We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Would you cancel your holiday because of this awful siege?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bize-Minervois...
Level Contributor
404 posts
42 reviews
Would you cancel your holiday because of this awful siege?

I hope not. If you do you are supporting the terrorists. Tourism is the life blood of Kenya would you take that away from a country which offers you so much? The wildlife of Kenya are under threat because of poaching and now the people of Kenya are being made to suffer by these people who are intimating that religion is their reason for the dreadful horrors they are committing. It is NOT religion it is pure terrorism. Don't let the people of Kenya down, don't cancel your holidays, never give in to terrorism. Stop these fanatics and stop the poachers. God bless Kenya

Torrington...
Level Contributor
39 posts
41. Re: Would you cancel your holiday because of this awful siege?

Good luck LelahJay! Keep us posted. I leave for Nairobi October 7th.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
7 posts
32 reviews
42. Re: Would you cancel your holiday because of this awful siege?

Just booked a trip to Kenya for Christmas.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
43. Re: Would you cancel your holiday because of this awful siege?

Sitting in Barcelona reading everyones opinions,I am on a 4 month round the world holiday with my wife and 8 year old son. Every day I travel in a car with both the people I love the most in the world and never do I consider being killed in a car accident . The chances of this far greater that terrorism, live your life without fear, you will enjoy it much more.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
44. Re: Would you cancel your holiday because of this awful siege?

I am going with my niece on Monday Oct. 7th. I was hesitant about going but it seems to be OK. We are staying at the Giraffe Manor, and the Elephant Pepper Camp in the Masai Mara. I will report back upon our return. Wish us luck. :)

Bize-Minervois...
Level Contributor
404 posts
42 reviews
45. Re: Would you cancel your holiday because of this awful siege?

You will have a wonderful safari. Kenya will welcome you.

46. Re: Would you cancel your holiday because of this awful siege?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 06, 2014