We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestion other than giraffe manor..

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jakarta, Indonesia
reviews: 282
Suggestion other than giraffe manor..

I am currently bringing a group and marketing Kenya, and successfully gather 6 clients who want to go Kenya after I show them giraffe manor picture where they can eat breakfast with the giraffe.

unfortunately, the hotel was full. and I dont know what to tell my guests, since all the highlight for them is the breakfast with giraffe.

is there any recommendation other than giraffe manor that surely make my guests remember Kenya and recommend Kenya to their friends?

please advice.

thank you thank you

nyc
1. Re: Suggestion other than giraffe manor..

Giraffe Manor only has 6-8/rooms and you'd be needing minimum 3 of those. This property is often booked a year ahead of time, so no surprise 'no room at the inn.'

If for something different, maybe consider Ngong House that consists of 'tree-house' accommodations, all very private, lovely grounds, a pool... sorry no giraffes, but you can certainly visit the Giraffe Center to feed these 'tall blonds.'

Good luck!

Lamu Island, Kenya
reviews: 34
2. Re: Suggestion other than giraffe manor..

Maybe Rolf's Place?

http://www.rolfsplace.com/

I don't know the place, just found it some time ago on the internet and it looks impressive to me. But they also have only 7 double rooms.

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 3
3. Re: Suggestion other than giraffe manor..

Nairobi Tented Camp, inside the National Park.

http://www.nairobitentedcamp.com/

From Langata entrance, there's the Safari Walk & Orphanage,

You'll see more than just Giraffes...

4. Re: Suggestion other than giraffe manor..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, September 07, 2013
Boston...
reviews: 9
5. Re: Suggestion other than giraffe manor..

House of Wayne is quite lovely and a short drive from the giraffe center where you can visit and feed the giraffes.

Nairobi, Kenya
6. Re: Suggestion other than giraffe manor..

When are you travelling? Hogsmead is in the same general area and quite nice.

Nairobi, Kenya
7. Re: Suggestion other than giraffe manor..

When are you travelling? Hogsmead and Nairobi tented camp are in the same general area and quite nice.

nyc
8. Re: Suggestion other than giraffe manor..

I love House of Waine, often my home-away-from-home when in NBO with 11 large well designed rooms and bathrooms, with showers some also with tubs and lovely grounds. Very competitive price and less than Giraffe Manor.

Hogmead is allso lovely, but believe they've closed... which if they have is a shame, though was rather expensive,

Nairobi Tented Camp is rather rustic, and a good option if not also going out on safari... but if you will be out in the bush, I'd instead consider Emakoko... also a tented camp in/or right outside the Nairobi Park. Though I haven't been to the latter, a recent comment here on TA indicated that poster felt it was actually nicer than Giraffe Manor.

nyc
9. Re: Suggestion other than giraffe manor..

I might be in error re Hogmead, as their web site is still active.

Check it out - their rooms are lovely.

Thousand Oaks...
reviews: 15
10. Re: Suggestion other than giraffe manor..

Emakoko is fabulous