We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellent Taxi Service from Kenya Adventures & Getaways

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 1
Excellent Taxi Service from Kenya Adventures & Getaways

I'd just like to express my thanks to James and Kennedy (Kenya Adventures & Getaways) for their excellent Services to us in Nairobi.

They picked us up from the Nairobi Airport (JKIA) as agreed and took us to the Guest House. However, Angaza Guest House messed up our accomodation, so they took us to another one nearby (Harlequin). They also took us around Nairobi to the Elephant Orphanage, Galleria Shopping Centre, the Bomas and Prestige Mall amidst tight schedule and bad Nairobi traffic. They exactly understood our needs and were always ready to help and improvise.

Finally, they dropped us to the Airport after our Safari.

And their prices are the most reasonable ones you can get.

I was not aware that they also organised Safaris as my Safari experience with Amicabre was a nightmare.

I would recommend Kenya Adventures & Getaways to my friends without any hesitation.

1. Re: Excellent Taxi Service from Kenya Adventures & Getaways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 07, 2014