We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there a bus fro nairobi airport to city center?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Timisoara, Romania
reviews: 2
is there a bus fro nairobi airport to city center?

Hello friends, would like to ask if anyone knows about a public bus transfer from the international Nairobi airport to the city center . Thank you

Nairobi, Kenya
1. Re: is there a bus fro nairobi airport to city center?

Re;public bus from j.k.i.a aiport to city center

hi?there are several public service buses from the airport to the city centre including

1.no 34,citi hoppa.

2.no 34,double m.

3.no 34,kenya bus services.

Timisoara, Romania
2. Re: is there a bus fro nairobi airport to city center?

Anthony, thank you, would you tell me please, in order to get to Thika area, near United StatesI nternational University which one should i get? anyway, probably I have to change it somewhere...

Nairobi
3. Re: is there a bus fro nairobi airport to city center?

hello

Ovinec from town we got lots of Matatus plying that route.

you can use number 44,45,237 or 17b..onece in nairobi town just drop at turkey beba beba and yu will fing the vehicles to USIU

Timisoara, Romania
4. Re: is there a bus fro nairobi airport to city center?

Thank you ! I will take one of those buses, I guess I don.t have to pay 25$ just for a taxi ride ... expensive /

Nairobi
5. Re: is there a bus fro nairobi airport to city center?

Bus ride will cost you about $1, ask the bus crew to show you where to board the matatus to USIU and you will be good to go. Just take care it is a public transport bus and everyone is on board, keep your bags close to you.

All the best

Allan

Timisoara, Romania
6. Re: is there a bus fro nairobi airport to city center?

Sure Allen, of course . Have experience in this :-)

Timisoara, Romania
7. Re: is there a bus fro nairobi airport to city center?

And do you know which of these busses from airport is better to take in order to get to the area near Hilton hotel?

reviews: 34
8. Re: is there a bus fro nairobi airport to city center?

The buses from the airport end up passing by a bus stop quite near to Hilton hotel. However, they do not operate throughout the night, so it depends on when you arrive. Beware also that the traffic in Nairobi is often daunting, so after a long flight you may prefer to be stuck in a cab in traffic than the bus. I would suggest you take a cab from the airport to the city centre, then get a bus or matatu (public minivan) to USIU. Especially if you have luggage. However, it depends on whether you are looking for convenience or cutting costs. If the former, definitely do the taxi.

9. Re: is there a bus fro nairobi airport to city center?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 03, 2014