We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

African Landmark Safaris

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
canada
African Landmark Safaris

My wife and I have just returned home from a 5 days Kenya migration safari with African Landmark Safaris.

Everything was well organized and John was able to answer our questions promptly at the point of booking .We were very worried to send the full payment online but John offered us an option of paying 50% upfront and the balance on arrival which really worked for us. The accommodation was beyond our expectation being our first time in Africa.John promised to meet us on the arrival day at the Nairobi International airport and he truly kept his promise. The safari jeep was well kept and Paul our driver Guide was kind, interactive and full of knowledge about animals and plants, He was also very good in tracking the big five and his sense humor was excellent.

We are planning to come in 2014 for migration safari again and we will not hesitate to use them once again.

Tim and Kristine

Nairobi
1. Re: African Landmark Safaris

This Company has very good ethics, I would also receomend it to anyone.

SM

2. Re: African Landmark Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 12, 2014