We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone kno abt G Adventure safaris?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Palm Beach, Florida
reviews: 16
Does anyone kno abt G Adventure safaris?

Help app.

8 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
1. Re: Does anyone kno abt G Adventure safaris?

I've used them as well as Intrepid Travel. I've always had a good trip with no problems. I used G for an overland trip going through both Kenya and Tanzania. It was great. Didn't encounter any problems.

I wouldn't hesitate to use them although my preferred method of safari is to now use a small local company. But sometimes for solo travellers, G or Intrepid make a good substitute.

Auckland Region...
reviews: 2
2. Re: Does anyone kno abt G Adventure safaris?

Hi

Have just returned from a G Adventure safari - camping, about 15 days, Kenya and Tanzania. Started in Nairobi, about 6 days camping and game drives, then back to Nairobi for a night and left next morning for Tanzania. Ended in Arusha. I can't speak highly enough about it. Leaders, drivers, cooks were top class. Amazing holiday - a real adventure. G Adventures was awesome. Will definitely use them again in the future. You'll have an amazing holiday. I would go again tomorrow if I could :)

Houston, Texas
3. Re: Does anyone kno abt G Adventure safaris?

I do not know G Adventure Safaris but I just returned on a safari with Magical Africa and the company is terrible. I do not recommend them and have placed an explanation @ magicalafricareview.net

Stay away from them and enjoy your safari with a more reputable company.

Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 19
4. Re: Does anyone kno abt G Adventure safaris?

I was on Kenya safari experience with G Adventure in August. We had great experience, excellent luck with animal sightings, surely because the guide and the drivers were very good at their work. Level of comfort was good, not luxury, but very reasonable - tented camps with western standard bathroom facilities, good buffet food.

Boston...
reviews: 80
5. Re: Does anyone kno abt G Adventure safaris?

I used G Adventures to go to Antarctica. They were wonderful. If you are looking for more information/reviews/etc. you might want to pop on over to the G Adventures travel forum. They have a whole board dedicated to Africa:

http://wateringhole.gadventures.com/

You can private message people on the boards over there too. Everyone is very helpful.

nz
reviews: 13
6. Re: Does anyone kno abt G Adventure safaris?

Hello Daniel, you favor local small company for safari. Any recommendation please. We are a couple on late 50's and mid 60's. Prefer middle range comfort. Photography important. Thanks Alan, NZ

7. Re: Does anyone kno abt G Adventure safaris?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:36 pm, January 07, 2014

8. Re: Does anyone kno abt G Adventure safaris?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:56 am, January 15, 2014

Reply to: Does anyone kno abt G Adventure safaris?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted