We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single entry visa

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Amman, Jordan
Single entry visa

Hi, I'm a Phil of national, now my husband soon to work in Kenya nairobi at hotel, now I'm staying here at amman jordan, I planned to follow him urgent, my situation is recently pregnant of 6 mos,

Is it possible for me to travel, is there any risk factor? Can I get my single entry visa at the airport of Kenya.?

Thnxs

Lhuz

4 replies to this topic
Norfolk, England
Destination Expert
for Kikambala
reviews: 4
1. Re: Single entry visa

You can get visa at Nairobi airport. You should be able to fly up to 28 weeks into your pregnancy.

Amman, Jordan
2. Re: Single entry visa

Thank you, one more thing more I did not undergo for any vaccine for malaria bcoz I'm conceiving, is it any problem ?

nyc
3. Re: Single entry visa

There is NO inoculation for Malaria, only tablets - doxycycline or Malarone. Best you discuss this with your physician. Even though the likelihood of contracting Malaria in Nairobi due to it's altitude is unlikely, know that Nairobi is the only place I've ever been bitten.

So if the doc says you can't take malaria meds, you have to remember to dress accordingly from dusk-to-dawn, long pants, sleeves, socks and use (approved) repellent on any exposed skin (but not on face or back of neck). Malaria is not a souvenir you wish to bring home from Kenya - pregnant or not!

Amman, Jordan
4. Re: Single entry visa

Ok thnxs so much it's a big help, godbless

Reply to: Single entry visa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted