We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone worrked with Game Viewer Adventure

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Has anyone worrked with Game Viewer Adventure

Hi!

We plan to visit Kenya this August and is talking with this company called Game Viewer Adventure. They respond our inquiries promptly and are very flexible and helpful to design and tailor the itinerary to our needs. But they insist that we wire all amount or at least 70% of the quote to them right away to book the hotels, etc. Is this common practice in Kenya Safari industry? Has anyone worrked with Game Viewer Adventure and what is the experience?

Thanks.

3 replies to this topic
Leeds
reviews: 2
1. Re: Has anyone worrked with Game Viewer Adventure

Did a search and only came up with a post like yours 2 years ago. Do they have any reviews on Trip Advisor to go on??

When we have booked with Glorious Safaris, we paid 20% when confirming the booking and the rest closer to the time of the safari through a bank transfer. Other operators may be the same and it depends on how far away you are from the start date of your itinerary.

Dearborn, Michigan
reviews: 106
2. Re: Has anyone worrked with Game Viewer Adventure

I started to work with them, but was unable to find references. The price i was quoted was about $1000 less the my other quotes. so i a little concerned.and chose not to use them...probably my loss...Being that your safari is only a month away, I wouldn't think it odd to ask for even full payment... I know my full payment (wire or credit card with a fee) is due 45 days prior.

San Diego...
3. Re: Has anyone worrked with Game Viewer Adventure

Thanks a lot on the info, which makes me feel a lot easier. But have you ever worried if you wired the money and they never showed up at Airport?

Reply to: Has anyone worrked with Game Viewer Adventure
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted