We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Matbronze Art Gallery and Gift Shop

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlantic Beach, FL
reviews: 41
Matbronze Art Gallery and Gift Shop

For unique gifts you might want to shop at Matbronze for bronze sculptures of animals, necklaces, belt buckles, and even leather belts. They will even show you in back how they make these items. There is a snack bar if you get hungry. Very nice gallery and gift shop not far from Giraffe Manor.

3 replies to this topic
NZ
1. Re: Matbronze Art Gallery and Gift Shop

I always visit mat bronze when i am in kenya. their work is fantastic. I usually buy gifts from here for people as they have some lovely smaller bronzes of birds and things which are not too big and heavy. I highly recommend this place.

SF
Destination Expert
for Fukuoka, Kyushu-Okinawa
reviews: 3
2. Re: Matbronze Art Gallery and Gift Shop

The place is run by a Keyna born Brit.

How about a bronze lion cub foot print belt buckle as a gift. It is cheap enough but good quality. Besides some bronze animals, we even air freighted to SF an uniquely shaped bronze Baoba tree coffee table with several wooden leaves as table tops at different elevations. They gave a good price discount with free well constructed crating & free delivery to our hotel.

The site is relaxing with well maintained large garden, a cafe, couches and a fire place.

Have they ever updated their web site?

Quebec City, Quebec
reviews: 55
3. Re: Matbronze Art Gallery and Gift Shop

I was there in July 2013. Fantastic items. we bought small things because of travel limits, but treasure them: key chain, belt, etc. If I could have, I'd have invested in some of the larger pieces. Outstanding.

Reply to: Matbronze Art Gallery and Gift Shop
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted