We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A few hours to kill in Nairobi.....

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London England
reviews: 7
A few hours to kill in Nairobi.....

We are landing from Masa around 12.15pm on 29th July and then have a flight to Zanzibar aaround 6.30pm. We have use of a lounge at the Airport but wondered if there was something better we could do - say taxi to a decent restaurant, not too far from Airport so we dont have to be worried about traffic etc. Serena hotel looks nice and gets good reviews, being only 5km from airport. Any other suggestions or thoughts would be hugely appreciated

Thanks

London, United...
11. Re: A few hours to kill in Nairobi.....

Kellie,

I am sure the accommodation is Members only, so unless you are 'visiting foreign aircrew', you cannot use it. Though I wouldn't swear to that, it has been many years since I stayed there.

Washington DC...
reviews: 27
12. Re: A few hours to kill in Nairobi.....

On the website for aeroclub there are separate price for members and non-members.

London, United...
13. Re: A few hours to kill in Nairobi.....

I think that is just for 'Day Rooms', as I said, haven't stayed there for decades, so I wouldn't swear to it.

nyc
14. Re: A few hours to kill in Nairobi.....

If non-members arrive jKIA on a night flight with departure from Wilson next morning, they can book a room at Aero Club, based on availability. Rooms are rather basic, and breakfast NOT included. But non-members can book here.

15. Re: A few hours to kill in Nairobi.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 13, 2014