We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari from Nirobi to Mombassa

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wales
reviews: 23
Safari from Nirobi to Mombassa

Hi Can anyone recomend a company that can organise a 6 night luxury safari from Nirobi and ending in Mombasa.

Would you do a DIY for your firt time or go for a package, flights safari and hotel in Mombasa.

Ive been trawling throught the internet and have come across a company called Africasafari.co.uk who seems to offer us what we want but I would like to have a couple to compare with.

I have e mailed many companies but had no reply from them even though I sent request over a week ago.

12 replies to this topic
1. Re: Safari from Nirobi to Mombassa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:59 am, January 15, 2014

Durham
reviews: 18
2. Re: Safari from Nirobi to Mombassa

I would contact Patrick who used to work for Glorious Safaris he has his own company now PD Safaris

We have done a few safaris with him he is amazing

3. Re: Safari from Nirobi to Mombassa

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, August 27, 2013

Nairobi, Kenya
4. Re: Safari from Nirobi to Mombassa

Hi Wales,

It seems you are looking for a Kenya Tour operator to plan for your Safari, i would recommend you try to contact African Game Trek safaris info@africangametresafaris.com the company will sort your worries and you will be willing to travel to Kenya

5. Re: Safari from Nirobi to Mombassa

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 12:31 pm, November 05, 2013

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
reviews: 13
6. Re: Safari from Nirobi to Mombassa

What experience do you have with this company? Where did you visit? What did they offer you?

United Kingdom
7. Re: Safari from Nirobi to Mombassa

Hi

Did you use this company in the end?

Were they any good?

AS we are looking to use them?

Edited: 4:20 pm, July 11, 2013
Marrakech, Morocco
reviews: 97
8. Re: Safari from Nirobi to Mombassa

Not sure if you all found a safari tour company to use yet but I am leaving Kenya on Monday and I used a tour company that was perfect for my budget, since I am also backpacking and traveling as a solo female! I do know that the same company offers other tours besides the one I used and they offer personalized tours as well. The name of the company is Terminal Tours Kenya. This is their website: http://terminaltourskenya.com/ Check them out. Message me directly if you want to be in contact with the woman who set it all up for me! They were wonderful and took care of everything. The tour guide and accommodation was also great! Hope you are able to figure it out! Enjoy Kenya!

London, United...
reviews: 1
9. Re: Safari from Nirobi to Mombassa

Hi

Has anybody been on holiday with africasafari.co.uk.?

If so are they any good?

Dave

San Francisco...
reviews: 2
10. Re: Safari from Nirobi to Mombassa

I would strongly recommend African Servalcats. The owner, Sylvester, planned our entire safari beginning in Nairobi and ending in Mombasa with visits to Sweetwaters, Lake Nakuru, and Maasai Mara. Although we had to cancel our trip last minute due to our concern over the recent terrorist activity (we were flying out tomorrow), our itinerary and lodging was expertly planned and I credit all of this to Sylvester. His responsiveness, helpfulness, patience, and trustworthiness is unlike any tour operator I spoke to during my online search. Please feel free to email me and I can share my experience in more detail and share with you our itinerary. Sylvester works with all budgets. I recommend you visit his website at www.africanservalcatsafaris.com.

On a final note, my husband and I wanted to bring textbooks to a local school in the Mara. Sylvester found a textbook outlet for us and priced out each of the books requested by the headmistress. A true Christian.

Reply to: Safari from Nirobi to Mombassa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted