We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended Tour Guide/Travel Site for Weekend Gateaway

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nairobi, Kenya
Recommended Tour Guide/Travel Site for Weekend Gateaway

Hi, I'll be in Nairobi for a month but I can only leave my work on Sat-Sun. Any recommendation for tour guide/travel site that provide safaris/tour that available on weekend? Thanks

Kigali, Rwanda
1. Re: Recommended Tour Guide/Travel Site for Weekend Gateaway

There is a guy called Simon and runs a tour company www.kenyasafariholiday.com he can help you with a nice weekend package. He has been a tour guide in East Africa for a long time.

2. Re: Recommended Tour Guide/Travel Site for Weekend Gateaway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:17 am, June 10, 2013
Manchester, United...
3. Re: Recommended Tour Guide/Travel Site for Weekend Gateaway

Hi,

See find ourselves in the same position my friend has recommended some guys and so far thay look really nice. they are called Ruputravel just send an email to enquiry@ruputravel.co.ke.

reviews: 4
4. Re: Recommended Tour Guide/Travel Site for Weekend Gateaway

You can also check out Bonfire Adventures and Events they have reasonably priced packages inclusive of transport.

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 3
5. Re: Recommended Tour Guide/Travel Site for Weekend Gateaway

A travel guide would help, but you can head off to Naivasha or Nakuru for weekend. It's Perfect weekend getaway. Heaps of accommodation in Naivasha, though Nakuru is more expensive. You can just hop into a express matatu & you're there in a few hours.

Nairobi, Nairobi...
6. Re: Recommended Tour Guide/Travel Site for Weekend Gateaway

While at Nairobi you can do either 1 day L. Nakuru/Naivasha or half days and 1 Day L. Nakuru. Write to Elizabeth www.charterlink-tours.com

7. Re: Recommended Tour Guide/Travel Site for Weekend Gateaway

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:59 am, January 15, 2014
8. Re: Recommended Tour Guide/Travel Site for Weekend Gateaway

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:05 pm, July 02, 2013
9. Re: Recommended Tour Guide/Travel Site for Weekend Gateaway

Removed on: 1:05 pm, July 02, 2013
Indianapolis...
reviews: 7
10. Re: Recommended Tour Guide/Travel Site for Weekend Gateaway

I highly recommend Simon Koech as a tour guide. He can do day trips and safari tours. His contact information is info@dawnsafaris.co.ke. We just returned from our second visit this year and Simon does an excellent job and is very reasonable an reliable. We had him on weekends both visits. I would definitely make contact with him. He helped us plan a two day tour to make sure we got all the sites in we wanted to see and he helped with keeping us on schedule so we did not miss anything. You can email me at kellie@apologia.com should you have further questions.