We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour operator

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Fremantle
reviews: 1
Tour operator

Hi,

I'm thinking of booking a safari for two with "Cheap Kenya Holidays who also seem to trade as Feather trails. We are looking at going to the Masai Mara, Rift Valley, lake Nakuru then on to Amboseli. We also hope to see Mts Kenya & Kilimanjaro.

Has anyone booked with this company or knows anything about them?

We are not "Young Chickens" and have some concerns over small tents.

Look forward to your replies.

Thanks

David

Calgary, Alberta
reviews: 18
1. Re: Tour operator

You proposed itineray sounds very similar to what we, (a group of 55 -75 years olds), are doing in January. On the advice of an independant tour consultant, (who has arranged other private trips to Africa before), we went with Impact Adventures. http://www.impactadventure.co.ke/ Since no one else has replied, maybe this recommendation will help with your planning!

Edited: 11:12 am, June 01, 2013
East Fremantle
reviews: 1
2. Re: Tour operator

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. We will review Impact Adventures web site before making a final decision, but at this stage it looks as if we maybe postponing our trip until next year.

Dave

PS really enjoyed our trip to your part of the world last year, well we got as far as Baniff before having to head back to Vancouver and Alaska.

Fort Lauderdale, FL
reviews: 11
3. Re: Tour operator

Staed, if possible, would you please share some details about your planned trip with Impact Adventure Co.? We are two active couples in the upper edge of your age group (mid-60s to mid-70s) and are just beginning to plan for a 10-12 day Kenya (with perhaps a few days in Tanzania) for late February/early March. Why you selected the company would be very helpful. Also, any information about itinerary, vehicles, cost and the like would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

Calgary, Alberta
4. Re: Tour operator

traveldean, I sent you a message rather than do a public post.

Calgary, Alberta
5. Re: Tour operator

DavidEastFremantle, Happy to hear you enjoyed your Western Canada trip. My husband and I have been to Wales twice, and really want to do Scotland,Ireland and England just as thoroughly!

Indianapolis...
reviews: 8
6. Re: Tour operator

My husband and I just returned to the US from our second visit to Kenya this year. We used a very reliable driver who set up all of our sight seeing while there both times. He was wonderful about taking us where we wanted to go, kept us on a great schedule based on our wants and needs, scouted out neat restaurants for us to have lunch and dinner at and made the reservations for us. He is very reasonable, timely and trustworthy and he also does safaris. email me if you want his information. Good luck!

kellie@apologia.com

7. Re: Tour operator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 12, 2014