We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Awesome Adventure Vacations

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anchorage, Alaska
Awesome Adventure Vacations

I am looking to experience an awesome vacation this summer. Also like to have an adventurous trekking outside the country with affordable price. One of my friends told me India and Nepal will be best countries for having trekking experience. Is it true, how will be the place and is it safe for trekking? What are the safety measures should be taken. Also need a help regarding any tourism companies provide the best trekking services which take up the whole responsibility and look after overall trip. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

manchester, United...
reviews: 46
1. Re: Awesome Adventure Vacations

Probably better posting on the India and Nepal forums.

2. Re: Awesome Adventure Vacations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 05, 2014