We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Most Memorable Moments

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anchorage, Alaska
Most Memorable Moments

Hi I am going to be married in a month. I believe that wedding is a special event for anyone and every moment is memorable. When planning a wedding, there are plenty of hiccups, disagreements

and mess-ups. I want make sure my wedding is perfect and a memorable one for my family members and friends. So here I am looking for coaches hire services who are known to be reliable,

and personally oversee everything. So would you please let me know your valuable suggestions...?

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 145
1. Re: Most Memorable Moments

Coaches hire services? Do you need a coach to get you married? Where are you getting married? When are you getting married? What help are you actually looking for?

nyc
2. Re: Most Memorable Moments

Where is the wedding planned for? If you need vehicles to get family friends to/from, will this be In Nairobi? Out on safari? At a beach resort? Where at any of these areas, i.e., hotel, camp, resort?

You also mention someone to oversee all... so what has been arranged so far for the wedding itself? Documents? Residency in-country prior ceremony? Minister or govt official? Atttire, photog, flowers.

Leeds
reviews: 2
3. Re: Most Memorable Moments

don't do it!

4. Re: Most Memorable Moments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 04, 2014