We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any Storage Lockers at Nairobi Intl Airport

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New zealand
reviews: 27
Are there any Storage Lockers at Nairobi Intl Airport

The most recent post 2012 has not been answered so I'm looking for answer to storage lockers.

We are doing a Safari and would like to leave luggage at Nairobi Intl for 2 weeks - our tour operator will look after it if we fly back to Wilson airport and then transfer to Nairobi but this is more expensive and a waste of precious time. Can anyone help please!!

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 145
1. Re: Are there any Storage Lockers at Nairobi Intl Airport

There are no lockers as such, but a left luggage counter. The one I see is in Domestic Departures - Unit 3. Can't vouch for how safe it is.

Are you flying back after safari to JKIA or driving back?

Glasgow, United...
2. Re: Are there any Storage Lockers at Nairobi Intl Airport

if you absolutely must leave your luggage behind in NBO,

then your options would be either with your tour operator or make a deal with one of the hotels,

at JKIA i believe not any having browsed on lonely planet...

look for a reasonably priced hotel and check their recent reviews on tripadvisor...

New zealand
3. Re: Are there any Storage Lockers at Nairobi Intl Airport

We are flying back from Kilimanjaro and flying out of JKIA. We can fly via Wilson airport and our tour operator will store bags for us but it would be way easier for us to fly through JKIA in transit on Kenya Airlines.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 48
4. Re: Are there any Storage Lockers at Nairobi Intl Airport

As RWA says there is a 'left luggage' facility in the Departures Terminal at JKIA, but, like RWA, I haven't used it

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
5. Re: Are there any Storage Lockers at Nairobi Intl Airport

I have used it (at the Domestic Terminal), but a very long time ago!! I can't vouch for the safety, especially for 2 weeks!

If you are flying KQ, can they advise you?

New zealand
6. Re: Are there any Storage Lockers at Nairobi Intl Airport

I have spoken to them and apparently there is a left luggage locker but they cant vouch for safety. We have decided to keep our luggage to one soft 15kg bag and we wont have to worry about leaving bags.

7. Re: Are there any Storage Lockers at Nairobi Intl Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 04, 2014