We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apple Store in Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rome, Italy
reviews: 57
Apple Store in Nairobi

I recently lost the power cable to my Mac Book Pro in Nairobi. There is no Apple Store, but I went out to Westlands - to the Sarit Center (right next to the Sankara Hotel) - and visited Elite Digital Solutions. This is an authorized Apple dealer. The store is well stocked, bright, cheerful and as close to an Apple store that you can get without actually being an Apple Store. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable. In fact, I bought the wrong power cable, and was able to bring it back and change it even though I no longer had the receipt. It's great to be able to rely on a store like this while in Kenya.

7 replies to this topic
Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 150
1. Re: Apple Store in Nairobi

There are several stores like this in Nairobi. The newest one just opened at ABC Place. Also you could try Diamond Plaza in Parklands.

Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 104
2. Re: Apple Store in Nairobi

There is one at Ya Ya Center, and one at the Junction.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 52
3. Re: Apple Store in Nairobi

At the coast there is an Apple / Sony shop in City Mall and an Elite Digital Solutions branch in Ratna Square (both Nyali)

Mombasa, Kenya
4. Re: Apple Store in Nairobi

It is nice to hear this positive feedback!

I use Elite Digital in Ratna and City Mall - friendly and efficient, very good in customer service. Unlike a lot of businesses in Kenya they actually DO get back to you if promised! :)

In Nairobi there are Elite Digital and Personal Systems - both appointed Apple re-sellers.

Larissa

Tijara Beach Hotel

Nairobi, Kenya
5. Re: Apple Store in Nairobi

I hear that Personal Systems from Nairobi, have opened a store in Nyali Centre in Mombasa, also another one in Diani Beach , looks like Mombasa has now has 3 Apple stores

6. Re: Apple Store in Nairobi

I hope that apple opens a store in the region.. We shouldn't have to pay double the price for a lighting cable

7. Re: Apple Store in Nairobi

I hope that apple opens a store in the region.. We shouldn't have to pay double the price for a lighting cable

Reply to: Apple Store in Nairobi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted