We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Makutano Grill feedback

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan
reviews: 39
Makutano Grill feedback

Can anyone relate their experience at this restaurant? I can't find any reviews of it.

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 145
1. Re: Makutano Grill feedback

Where is it?

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 46
2. Re: Makutano Grill feedback

Langata apparently

wordofmouth.co.ke/word-of-mouth-restaurant-r…

Michigan
reviews: 39
3. Re: Makutano Grill feedback

Thanks Doff - I did a search and couldn't find anything. I did find the Utamaduni crafts center but it didn't mention that this was part of it.

reviews: 1
4. Re: Makutano Grill feedback

I ate here after visiting Kazuri Beads (great shop supporting single mothers and making fair trade beads using local talent). This restaurant was a little oasis and we sat in their lovely outdoor area catching up on our Africa experience. The service was friendly and efficietnt and the food was very tasty. A little more expensive than other restaurants but the food was so excellent it was definitely worth it. Also has Streetwise shop on site which sells art done by former street kids and the profits pay for their eductaion- nicer than most art I had seen in other stores and your money is making a difference. Really enjoyed my brief time here and would certainly recommend it to friends.

5. Re: Makutano Grill feedback

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 22, 2014