We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of taxi hire for half day

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lancashire uk
reviews: 8
Cost of taxi hire for half day

We will be spending a day in Nairobi prior to a safari trip.How much would it be to hire a taxi for half a day our so to visit the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust,Giraffe Center and Karen Blixen Museum.We will be staying in Westlands.

Bristol, United...
reviews: 1
11. Re: Cost of taxi hire for half day

oh apologies, i sent to first person as they pmed and asked for it.

12. Re: Cost of taxi hire for half day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:23 am, August 27, 2013
Auckland Region...
reviews: 2
13. Re: Cost of taxi hire for half day

Hi

We would like to go to the elephant centre, animal orphanage, giraffe centre and the Masai market. I have been quoted 8500 shillings from James Mwongera and 9000 shillings from Jim Tours Hire & Safaris for the first 100km. Our family of 6 adults will be in Nairobi on a Sunday in August. Is this reasonable or is it an expensive price. Any idea of the distance (km's) this will be?

Many thanks

Kim

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 30
14. Re: Cost of taxi hire for half day

Does tha price include Admissions? Jim Cabs is 6800 for 8-9 hrs and 100 km no admissions included.

Auckland Region...
15. Re: Cost of taxi hire for half day

No admissions - that is the taxi only for both quotes.

I emailed Jim Cabs and Jim Tours Hire & Safaris replied - they must be the same??

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 30
16. Re: Cost of taxi hire for half day

customercare@jimcab.co.ke is the address I was using for Jim Cabs. My response says Jim Cabs not Jim Tours but it does look like they are related. The difference is likely caused because needing a vehicle large enough for 6 adults .

Edited: 3:37 am, July 31, 2013
Auckland Region...
17. Re: Cost of taxi hire for half day

Cheers. Thanks for that :)

18. Re: Cost of taxi hire for half day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 02, 2014