We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nairobi-Moyale Flights

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nairobi, Nairobi...
Nairobi-Moyale Flights

Greetings people,

We are working on a self-help project in Sololo and our first, and hopefully last, bus journey from Nairobi was a harrowing 25 hours affair.

Perhaps some kind soul may tell us elderly folk whether there are any Nairobi-Moyale flights?

Best regards,

Kariuki kiragu

Architect

Nairobi, Kenya
1. Re: Nairobi-Moyale Flights

Charter flights will do.

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 24
2. Re: Nairobi-Moyale Flights

Africa C that is a most useless answer if ever i have seen one.

UK
Destination Expert
for Malindi, Ukunda, Kenya
reviews: 4
3. Re: Nairobi-Moyale Flights

Useless – technically I suppose it is – but true! What was the "correct" answer?

I don't know of any scheduled services to any of the northern towns. You could try Mission Aviation Fellowship, who supposedly fly north regularly, but I've had problems getting feedback from them. Do let me know if you get any luckier!

Otherwise, as mallamombasa says, it's a charter flight. Try Tropic Air in Nanyuki or Yellow Wings in Nairobi. But it's going to cost you a fortune I'm afraid…

Richard Trillo

Nairobi, Nairobi...
4. Re: Nairobi-Moyale Flights

Thank you Richard,

Will do as you suggest and let you know.

Asante

Kariuki

Nairobi, Kenya
5. Re: Nairobi-Moyale Flights

Mellamombasa, as Yankari pointed out, what do you mean by useless? if i point out Charter flight wil do, its because there are no scheduled flights operating to that area. If am not wrong, everyone understands the meaning of a charted flight! you dont have to put just any other comment, be ware of what the other person will take it!

Kariuki, you can also check with Mission Aid, they do alot of charity work in south Sudan and Northern Kenya,

all the best!

Edited: 5:05 am, March 26, 2013
6. Re: Nairobi-Moyale Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 28, 2014