We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transferring at Nairobi Airport

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryville, Tennessee
reviews: 16
Transferring at Nairobi Airport

I will be flying to NBO from Tanzania on one ticket and flying British Airways on another ticket. The flights allow me three hours connecting time. Do I have to enter Kenya or can I find a British Airways agent in the transit side of the airport to check into my flight to LHR?

nyc
1. Re: Transferring at Nairobi Airport

read the thread by 'mullydad' on same topic...

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 144
2. Re: Transferring at Nairobi Airport

In Tanzania, ask to have your bags checked all the way through to you final destination (I am assuming LHR). On arrival at NBO go to the transfer desk (you will see one with a BA sign among others). If the BA staff are not there, they will be called up. Make sure they know your bags are checked all the way through, and they take the luggage tag details to ensure they are loaded on the BA flight.

kenya
reviews: 10
3. Re: Transferring at Nairobi Airport

its easy to locate BA at JKIA but you also need their number to call,in Nairobi they also relocated their office and they always advise calling only.

Maryville, Tennessee
reviews: 16
4. Re: Transferring at Nairobi Airport

Thanks, I will ask Precision to check the bags through.

5. Re: Transferring at Nairobi Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 15, 2014