We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

City Tour Operator

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario
City Tour Operator

Hi There,

I will have a free day to spend in Nairobi before I leave for Masai Mara and was hoping someone could suggest a city tour operator. I would like to see some of Nairobi and I am a female traveling alone, so I would like some recommendations for safe tour operators.

Thanks!

Amsterdam, The...
reviews: 2
1. Re: City Tour Operator

hello u could try Mr. Jeff very nice guide he knows Nairobi in and out and his also cheap too.He also owns gift shop in Nairobi along Karen area. His contacts are +254726821335 or ndambov@gmail.com

2. Re: City Tour Operator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 am, February 07, 2013
Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 52
3. Re: City Tour Operator

olekidoyolo,

You would be the same Lemmy that works for Panda then?

"lemmy@pandasafaris.com for safari and 4x4 rental" from your other post today

Edited: 2:03 am, February 07, 2013
Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 1
4. Re: City Tour Operator

nope their a so many people with same names

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
5. Re: City Tour Operator

I have sent you a PM with details of the Tour Operator we use for our visitors. I can thoroughly recommend him and so can a number of others here on this Forum.

6. Re: City Tour Operator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 09, 2014