We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone heading to kenya From US or Europe Feb 10 to March

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado Springs...
Anyone heading to kenya From US or Europe Feb 10 to March

I have a trip coming up in about two weeks beginning Feb 15 through March 4th 2013.Travelling From United States To nairobi then Massai mara game reserve and possibly lake nakuru.Although I was born in kenya I left when no one had a cell phone even and I have no idea how the country look like now since I grew up in United States so looking for buddies to hang out with if anyone will be there around that time.I will be staying in Hotel intercontinental for few days before I catch 4X4 car rental to massai mara.

Thanks

1. Re: Anyone heading to kenya From US or Europe Feb 10 to March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:05 am, February 07, 2013
Colorado Springs...
2. Re: Anyone heading to kenya From US or Europe Feb 10 to March

you staff at Tripadvisor are weirdo. What is the point of a forum? Isnt to chat and ask questions and recommendation. You have to change your weird policy

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 50
3. Re: Anyone heading to kenya From US or Europe Feb 10 to March

The deleted post was a tour operator trying to sell you a tour, Tripadvisdor guidelines don't allow self-promotion or solicitation

4. Re: Anyone heading to kenya From US or Europe Feb 10 to March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 09, 2014