We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nairobi Excursions Tour Company

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brewer, Maine
reviews: 46
Nairobi Excursions Tour Company

We traveled on a day trip with Nairobi Excursion in January 2012. They picked us up at Giraffe Manor and took us to the Kiambethu Tea Farm for the day/afternoon. Then through Nairobi to the market where we did some shopping (super high pressure), and then to a wonderful dinner at Tamarind Seafood restaurant which was fantastic. They then transferred us to NBO for our departing flight. Their price was very reasonable and the service excellent. I highly recommend them!

4 replies to this topic
Leitrim, Ireland
reviews: 8
1. Re: Nairobi Excursions Tour Company

I had a reservation with this company for a full day of excursions around Nairobi starting with a pickup from my hotel at 10am.... they didn't show up until 10.45 after having to make several calls to the company, they kept hanging up on me.... when they did show up , a representative showed up but no car..... because they were late I missed my chance to go to the Daphne Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage... very disappointed and I would never use this company again....

2. Re: Nairobi Excursions Tour Company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:35 am, November 04, 2013
Edited: 9:35 am, November 04, 2013

3. Re: Nairobi Excursions Tour Company

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

4. Re: Nairobi Excursions Tour Company

Edited: 9:35 am, November 04, 2013

Reply to: Nairobi Excursions Tour Company
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted