We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coast Air Bus (MSA) Ltd

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bellflower...
reviews: 21
Coast Air Bus (MSA) Ltd

This was the worst bus ride experience I have ever had in life. We used this company to go from Nairobi to Mombasa. First the bus was an hour late. Not a good way to start and already long trip. 2nd the driver was reckless. I understand that we are on a 2 lane road and that at times overtaking/passing cars and trucks is needed. However, this particular driver literally scared the CRAP out of me. Several times we narrowly escaped a collision. I thought it was a lot of undue risk taking. Third the driver decided to make his own side stops. Stopping to pick up additional passengers for empty seats as well as stopping to do his own roadside shopping. This was so unprofessional. I was so disgusted by the time we reached our destiniation that i made sure we chose another busline to go back on as soon as we stopped

14 replies to this topic
Nairobi, Kenya
11. Re: Coast Air Bus (MSA) Ltd

Book your bus ticket online at booknow.co.ke they will give you advice on which bus to take when travelling to various destinations within kenya, uganda and Tanzania.

Mombasa, Kenya
12. Re: Coast Air Bus (MSA) Ltd

to all my friends who have traveled with all buses i must say every company has its own mistakes on the road and customers are always right in some extend but sometimes they should understood buses can disappoint you it doesn't matter how new or old the bus is because you don't travel every day may be today the bus is OK tomorrow is not and again you as a customer you should know nobody is perfect same as this bus and the fact is a bus may pick somebody on the road due to agreement with the office not much so complains are all over on this buses they all cause accidents no one is clean so lets pray for this companies

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
reviews: 15
13. Re: Coast Air Bus (MSA) Ltd

Let us pray for punctuation!

Ukunda, Coast, Kenya
reviews: 7
14. Re: Coast Air Bus (MSA) Ltd

Yes, prayer will solve the problem. #12 should become Minister of Tourism (if he isn't already).

Reply to: Coast Air Bus (MSA) Ltd
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted