We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining/shopping near Mennonite Guest House

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Laramie, Wyoming
reviews: 1
Dining/shopping near Mennonite Guest House

I will be staying at the Mennonite Guest House for a few nights, and was wondering if anyone has advice/insights into dining and shopping options that are close enough for a solo female to walk to safely during the day, or are not too far away (or expensive) by taxi in the evening.

I will have two days in the city before departing for my "real" trip elsewhere in Kenya, any recommendations for things to do for a solo female student on a budget?

(I apologize for starting two new threads in a row, but my questions were on very different topics)

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 3
1. Re: Dining/shopping near Mennonite Guest House

Heaps for eating places in Westlands , all within walking distance from the G/H (dont walk @ night):

1. Hashmi, Anghiti, Open House & BBQ Tonite (Indian)

2. Fogo Gaucho (Brazilian BBQ)

3. Thai food, Bangkok Rest. & Taiwan Rest. (Chinese)

4. Food Court @ Sarit Centre

5. Pizza inn & Steers

6. Art Caffe @ Westgate

7. Cafe Habibi, The Phoenician - (Arabic,Lebanese Food)

8. Chowpaty & Ashiana (Indian Veg)

........don't miss the Africa's Best Burger @

Burger Hut

migrationology.com/2011/…

2. Re: Dining/shopping near Mennonite Guest House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 25, 2014