We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

safari help/ sun and sand

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nth Lincolnshire
reviews: 5
safari help/ sun and sand

Can anyone let me know if you need to take a towel on safari, me and my partner are doing the masai safari with somak staying at samburu, mountain lodge, lake nakuru and masai mara. we are travelling late july early august, we are then staying at sun and sand, can anyone give me any details on this hotel, especially the gym as we are both fitness fanatics, or at least try to be....

Nairobi
1. Re: safari help/ sun and sand

You have choosen a good tours and travel firm and you do not need a towel, what for? the package is very Good. you will be able to cover alot in a short span of time and i believe you will enjoy it. Sun and sand is a very good hotel. the gym is very ok. you do not need to worry at all. july august is a hugh season so te climate is ik. now it is raining but in july it is sort of cool/warm and you will enjoy the freshness after the long rains.

Gloria

bukachi@http://www.tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i1411-Maasai_Mara_for_the_adventures.html

yahoo.com

norway
reviews: 1
2. Re: safari help/ sun and sand

NO, everything is there in the lodges, we 've just come home from Kenya, and had three days at a lovely tent camp.., and it was equipped with everything. But a good advise; do not bring more stuff then you need, clothwise.., only t-shirts and shorts and a good pair of walkingshoes in case of walkingsafari.., and a warm jacket for fresh early morning safari and also in the evenings.

The hotel mentioned I don't know anything about. but, havea good trip , you have quite an adventure ahead of you.., it is a lovely place to be..

Best reg,

Torhild, Oslo, Norway.

Nairobi
3. Re: safari help/ sun and sand

hey tua

well yhanks for coming to kenya. do you have photos of some of these places?

please email me if you have for my website which i a trying to create.

thanx

Gloria

4. Re: safari help/ sun and sand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, August 12, 2009