We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari Park Hotel

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Victor, Montana
Safari Park Hotel

Can someone give me ideas about the location of the Safari Park Hotel in relation to the airport, the CBD, Ngong, Karen? Thanks.

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 150
1. Re: Safari Park Hotel

Have you tried to use Google Maps?

Nairobi
reviews: 16
2. Re: Safari Park Hotel

Its along the New Superhighway on Thika road and from the airport you can use the new by-pass to access it.It is near the Moi International Sport Center(Kasarani)

Victor, Montana
3. Re: Safari Park Hotel

I can find Safari Park Hotel on maps but I need to know TRAVEL time from airport, CBD, and Karen. Thanks again.

Nairobi
reviews: 16
4. Re: Safari Park Hotel

In relation to the Airport 45 mins but for the rest depends on time of the day and traffic as you have to go thru the CBD and traffic in Nairobi is unpredictable.

nyc
5. Re: Safari Park Hotel

... for Ngong and Karen there's also lots and lots of delays due to major construction on Langata Rd.

6. Re: Safari Park Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 02, 2014