We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Download Kenya Visa Form

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle...
Download Kenya Visa Form

Hello, I plan to get a multiple entry visa upon arrival at the airport for my wife and kids and a single entry visa for myself (different travel plans) but I am unable to find the links online to download the visa forms. I checked the Kenya Embassy Washington DC site and some other sites too but I can only find the online application forms. Can somebody point to me to a link for the Kenyan Visa Form.. Thanks in advance.

20 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
reviews: 6
11. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

I just filled out my visa form on the Kenyan website, and then it comes up filled out so that you can print it. That's what you need to do and then send it in with the fees, photos, itinerary, etc.

KSA
12. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

Dear all, hiii

Thank you for your great help; but unfortunately non of the links that you provided for the visa form is working. Also, I found a visa form (PDF) that is used to apply @ the Kenyan embassy, is that the same one??

Naivasha, Kenya
reviews: 2
13. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

That could be because this is quite an old thread. Try this link:

kenyahighcom.org.uk/wp-content/themes/kenyah…

Nairobi, Kenya
14. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

Getting a visa can be hectic or easy depending on what country you are visiting. Many foreigners get their visas in advance to avoid queuing at airports for hours to get a visa on arrival (VOA). Kenya has three international airports: Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Nairobi, Moi International Airport, Mombasa, Moi International Airport, Eldoret. In all of these, the queues are not long and they move very quickly. Here are a few things that you may want to consider before you hop onto the plane with an intention to get your VOA. The difference isn't significant for those that enter the country via sea or road. Here is the link to the whole guide: xplorato.com/blog/….UxV80ONxWM4

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 46
15. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

The form in links on older threads may be the old form. They changed about a year ago. Links to the new form (Form 22) are in the FAQ on visas on the right of the this page

KSA
16. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

Thank you all for you help, but yet non of these links is working

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
17. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

Shou,

I've just tried all 4 links in the FAQ and 3 of them are OK, the UK, Canada and India links are all working well.

The Kenya Immigration link is not working at the moment, the Kenya Immigration website is very unreliable it doesn't work quite a lot of the time, which is why the other 3 links are in the FAQ as alternatives.

Is it possible that some links are blocked in your location?

Stockton on Tees
reviews: 6
18. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

Has anybody got an up to date link for a downloadable tourist visa application form for Kenya?

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 144
19. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

kenyahighcommission.ca/wp-content/uploads/20…

or

magicalkenya.com/dload/kenya_visa_applicatio…

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
20. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

More links in the 'FAQ - How to obtain an entry visa on arrival" top right of this page

Reply to: Download Kenya Visa Form
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted