We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Return Flight Ticket Confirmation Required?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Berlin, Berlin...
Return Flight Ticket Confirmation Required?

I flied from Dubai to Cairo today.. but i was not allowed to check in or to be on board until I bought a return ticket...

i felt weird but i was told it is a policy of Egypt. A Return ticket must be confirmed....

i will fly to Nairobi at 23 Nov from Cairo...I am wonder if I need to confirm my return ticket for visiting Kenya?

Your confirmation is much appreciated!

Edited: 5:59 pm, November 17, 2012
Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 46
1. Re: Return Flight Ticket Confirmation Required?

Hi,

You will have to write on your visa application form how long you are going to stay in Kenya and whether you will return to your country of residence, you will not be asked to show a return ticket.

See the form here

immigration.go.ke/images/…vsapplctn.pdf

2. Re: Return Flight Ticket Confirmation Required?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, December 16, 2013