We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

full day taxi fare in Nairobi, Kenya

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
full day taxi fare in Nairobi, Kenya

Could some one advise me how much would be the taxi fare for the full day say from 9:00am till 6:00 pm for travelling within Nairobi

26 replies to this topic
Indianapolis...
reviews: 7
21. Re: full day taxi fare in Nairobi, Kenya

After just returning from Nairobi for my second visit this year, I again HIGHLY recommend Simon Koech as a private driver. He is ALWAYS on time (early) and his prices are more than reasonable. He is very quick to communicate and he is not only very knowledgeable, but offers many suggestions should you need them. I arrived with my entire family including 2 small children and he was very accommodating to all. Should you need further information you can email me at kellie@apologia.com and I am happy to give you his contact numbers.

Voi, Kenya
reviews: 1
22. Re: full day taxi fare in Nairobi, Kenya

It's still around 5,000 or 2500 half day, with about 300 per hour waiting, if the taxi driver waits.

Indianapolis...
reviews: 7
23. Re: full day taxi fare in Nairobi, Kenya

I have use a driver each time I am in Nairobi for full day and half day drives and he is very reasonable and reliable, as well as trustworthy. He has also helped plan where my travel route will be depending on what I want to see and do. Feel free to email me and I will give you his contact information.

Kellie@apologia.com

Thanks

Nairobi, Kenya
24. Re: full day taxi fare in Nairobi, Kenya

I will give at ksh 7000 and 9000 chauffeur driven within Nairobi.

25. Re: full day taxi fare in Nairobi, Kenya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:52 am, August 07, 2014

reviews: 11
26. Re: full day taxi fare in Nairobi, Kenya

Hi,

You should not pay more than Kshs, 4,000 for a full day (US$ 45).

The trick is haggle and be clear about where and what you wish to see - this will assist the driver in planning a route to avoid traffic and duplication along the day. Additionally, getting other travellers at your hotel or place of stay wanting to do the same trip will help share the cost as the vehicle will be hired on the basis of 1 to 3 passengers. You should be able to have an additional person without much hassle.

Trust this helps.

Regards,

Reply to: full day taxi fare in Nairobi, Kenya
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted