We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kenya safaris holiday

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Thunder Bay, Canada
kenya safaris holiday

Jambo!!! Simon

thank you very much for a wonderful safari that you organized for us ,accommodation in our 3 days Masai Mara was exceptional and beyond our expectation.Our guide Gerald was not only a driver guide but very informative and kept company with us every time.We would recommend Kenya safaris holiday to our friends who would like to visit Kenya to experience the good services that we got.

Asante sana

Elizabeth

13 replies to this topic
Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 3
1. Re: kenya safaris holiday

Glad that you enjoyed Kenya! What Lodges/hotels did you stay at when you were there?

Thunder Bay, Canada
2. Re: kenya safaris holiday

Dear Myumbya

We stayed at Masai Mara Simba Lodge.It is a standard lodge but their facilities as well as food are good and also with it's location to the game reserve it made our game viewing easier as we didn't have to drive very far.

With Regards,

Elizabeth

Edited: 3:07 pm, October 21, 2012
Irkutsk, Russia
3. Re: kenya safaris holiday

Доброго времени суток.

Мы с мужем только что вернулись с 14 дневного сафари в Кении проведенного Кения Сафарис Холидэй. Все было хорошо организовано, и Саймон очень помог нам в вопросах планирования и размещения.

Детализированная программа Сафари ответила нам на многие вопросы еще до их возникновения, а прозрачная система оплаты позволяла контролировать наши расходы и на что они идут. Мы были обеспокоены тем, что требуется полная оплата услуг онлайн, но Саймон предложил нам оплатить только 50% авансом и мы согласились.

Мы были в Африке первый раз, и это превзошло все наши ожидания. Фургон для сафари был также хорош, а Джеральд, наш гид-водитель, рассказывал нам о растениях и животных которых мы встречали, все было очень весело.

Рекомендуем всем сафари с Сафарис Холидэй и мы планируем поехать в Кению еще раз через пару лет.

Юлия

Beersheba, Israel
4. Re: kenya safaris holiday

jambo ndugu!

im so glad i did my saffari and the whole trip in kenya with u and the company. its been a while since my visit but i can still remember every thing we saw and the beutifull way u trited and took care of us, we realy felt like you simon and peter and james and winy are our family and we didnt wanted to leave kenya.

the trip was the best i ever had becouse of 2 reasons, 1 kenya is beutiful. 2 we had the best guides.

thanx allot and u know i will be back!

Chelmsford
reviews: 20
5. Re: kenya safaris holiday

Who did you travel with?

Beersheba, Israel
6. Re: kenya safaris holiday

i traveld with kenya safaris holiday. it was awsome!

they have a website

www.kenyasafarisholiday.com

Ravenna, Italy
7. Re: kenya safaris holiday

Mio marito ed io siamo appena tornati dal Kenya per un safari in luna di miele. Esprimo un ringraziamento speciale a Kenya Safaris Holday (http://www.kenyasafarisholiday.com) per come ci sono stati di grande aiuto nell'organizzazione del tour, mille grazie al safari gestito da Simon che era ben organizzato. Simon ci promise di incontrarci in aeroporto e ha mantenuto la sua promessa. Consiglio vivamente di scegliere il Kenya Safari di vacanza presso il vostro agente locale, e rimarrete sorpresi dalla loro alta efficienza, come lo sono io.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 50
8. Re: kenya safaris holiday

Mmmm,

Have Kenya Safari Holidays emailed previous clients and asked them to post on this thread, or as most seem to be messages to KSH staff have they registered themselves in the names of these people and cut and pasted their messages?

Loughrea, Ireland
reviews: 45
9. Re: kenya safaris holiday

We had a brilliant 4 day safari with Kenya Safari Holidays from Oct 9th-13th 2013. We did offer to post a favourable reply here in TripAdvisor, so no harm to keep all of their reviews under 1 thread! Our safari organiser, Simon, was really helpful during our enquiry stage and offered lots of advice and flexibility, plus he always responded so quickly to our emails. Simon and the driver Gerald met us at Nairobi airport and after a briefing as we drove through the city, we arrived at Lake Naivasha, which was a really pleasant introduction to our safari holiday. We stayed in the Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodge (which we review separately) and next day, we travelled on to Masai Mara National Park where we stayed in Masai Mara Sopa Lodge (also reviewed separately). Gerald was a very good, safe and informed driver and we enjoyed his company very much. We can honestly say that the safari exceeded all of our expectations and the memories will live with us forever. Thank you Simon and Gerald

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 1
10. Re: kenya safaris holiday

We just had a 4 day safari and city trip with Simon since our schedule was tight but we started off in Nairobi (Day 1), went to Amboselli (Day2-3), and then Mombasa (Day4). The trip was lots of fun and well set up so that we could maximize our time and tour visits. Everything was included in the price except meals outside of the hotels. I think what stands out is that we noticed that Simon was one of the only tour guides to consistently walk with you and take you around and explain things; we noticed that other guides would often just wait for their clients while they toured around themselves. Overall, the trip was great and very reasonably priced considering the pace. My only caveat is to avoid buying souvenir stuff in the major cities (eg. nairobi or mumbasa); there are little stores along the way to the safaris which sell at a fraction of a cost. Unless of course you are a talented bargainer. Otherwise, the trip was outstanding!

k.

Reply to: kenya safaris holiday
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted