We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jt tours

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
surrey
jt tours

I have been in touch by e-mail with Julius(jt tours)after reading rave reviews on here & he has requested a deposit(in us dollars)to book a safari with him but hasn't (as yet)given details of how to pay,can anyone that has booked with him in the past tell me how you paid your deposit please/

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 13
1. Re: jt tours

Pole Pole . .you will get a reply ..its usually by wire transfer

surrey
2. Re: jt tours

Ok,by wire transfer you mean from my account to jt gbp converted into dollars-is it a safe way to transfer the money?

Edited: 2:05 pm, October 16, 2012
Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 50
3. Re: jt tours

Steve,

They supply you with their bank account details and you get your bank to transfer the money, your bank will give you option of which currency the transfer takes place in (GBP, USD or KES) and whether to the conversion is made before sending by your bank or on receipt by their bank. The bank will charge a fee depending on your bank it will be between £15 and £25 and is typically around £20.

yes its is safe, I transfer money between my UK and Kenyan banks every 2 or 3 months this way. Once you have the operator's bank details you can check online whether your bank or theirs have the best exchange rate.

4. Re: jt tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 19, 2013