We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is the nearest hotel to Nairobi airport?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 24
Which is the nearest hotel to Nairobi airport?

Husbands trip to Africa has been totally lashed up by Carlton Leisure, as a result he has an unexptected overnight in Nairobi before he can fly to Kilimanjaro. Would be extremely grateful if someone could let me know which hotel is nearest to Nairobi airport so that I can book him a room, rather than him spend 14 hrs sat in the airport. Thanks in advance

Sydney
11. Re: Which is the nearest hotel to Nairobi airport?

My wife and I stayed at the Eka Hotel a few weeks ago and were very happy with it. It is perfect for a night near the airport. We highly recommend it.

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
12. Re: Which is the nearest hotel to Nairobi airport?

Please let us know what you eventually decided and how it was!

Nairobi, Kenya
13. Re: Which is the nearest hotel to Nairobi airport?

you heard the voice from above opinion. but i would suggest you conform the distance from JKA to Eka hotel on Google map and you will love book with Eka hotel the distance is 10 minutes drive

14. Re: Which is the nearest hotel to Nairobi airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, December 14, 2013