We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone had an experience with footprint safari-Naorobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
Has anyone had an experience with footprint safari-Naorobi

I have not been able to find a review of this comapany. I have taken the risk of booking a 5 day safari with them and would like to know other's experience before I book any additional tour time with them.

Thanks in advance

mombasa
reviews: 24
11. Re: Has anyone had an experience with footprint safari-Naorobi

It is strongly recommended you book with members of Kenya Association Of Tour Operators www.kato.org . incase of anything you can always complain to the association, if they aint members you are on your own but at the end of the day you make the call. Wising an enjoyable visit to Kenya.

Halifax, Canada
12. Re: Has anyone had an experience with footprint safari-Naorobi

Thanks Mombasa, yes i had later come across Kato and I appreciate that such an organization brings some protection. If it is like some of our similar organizations, some reputable organizations avoid membership because the cost can be a problem. I am trying now to book directly with a nature lodge.

Thanks again for your time and valuable expereince.

13. Re: Has anyone had an experience with footprint safari-Naorobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:02 am, October 16, 2012
14. Re: Has anyone had an experience with footprint safari-Naorobi

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:02 am, October 16, 2012
kampala
15. Re: Has anyone had an experience with footprint safari-Naorobi

my friend, footprint safaris is a reputable tour and travel agency registered in Kenya and has been operational for the last five years, i have used their services for family vacation in April 2011 and highly recommend them for you. you can as well contact them in their office at vision plaza, Mombasa road room 54, 1st floor or call +254202641978.

Tortola
reviews: 2
16. Re: Has anyone had an experience with footprint safari-Naorobi

I am unable to access www.kato.org

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 52
17. Re: Has anyone had an experience with footprint safari-Naorobi

Hi,

It should be www.katokenya.org but it seems to be currently compromised, it seems to have been hacked by counterfeit goods sellers

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
reviews: 52
18. Re: Has anyone had an experience with footprint safari-Naorobi

http://www.katokenya.org/ is back to working normally today

kampala
19. Re: Has anyone had an experience with footprint safari-Naorobi

hi guys, i wish to make a correction on the phone number of footprint safaris. please note that the correct number should be +254202641972 or +254700080008 and not +254202641978 as i gave earlier. sorry for the inconvenience

20. Re: Has anyone had an experience with footprint safari-Naorobi

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 2:15 am, January 07, 2014