We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape Town/ Nairobi/Zanzibar - Precision air back out

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
south africa
reviews: 5
Cape Town/ Nairobi/Zanzibar - Precision air back out

Anyone have any help with the best way to get to Zanzibar. We were booked on Precision airlines, flying from Cape Town to Dar es Selaam then on to stonetown. They have decided to not fly to Zanzibar! Kenya airlines will fill in for them but the flights are at ridiculous times which dont suit us and being forced to spend a night in Joburg! Who ever wants to waste a night there. 1time are full and much much more expensive. The travel agent I,m not sure is giving me all the options. We can ask for a refund and book on another airline.

A mini panic attack is on the cards! Any bright ideas?

Glasgow, United...
1. Re: Cape Town/ Nairobi/Zanzibar - Precision air back out

http://www.azammarine.com/schedule/

you can also catch a fast ferry,

from dar airport you would have to catch a taxi to ferry port.

nyc
2. Re: Cape Town/ Nairobi/Zanzibar - Precision air back out

No one ever said air travel within Africa was easy or inexpensive.

Precision Air is a code share of the major Kenya Air, so understand why they're flying the route, but can't atest to the schedule/fares.

Sorry I can't be of help.

3. Re: Cape Town/ Nairobi/Zanzibar - Precision air back out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 15, 2013